ME, HER and BLUE UMBRELLA

ME, HER and BLUE UMBRELLA

The rain was rain of mercy.

When the clock on the wall signified the last hour and the last moment of my time stationed there, it rained heavily.

The rain was  almost signalling me that it is not my time to leave yet.


But that day is not like any other day. That day was my last day there.


The rain kind of understood my heart. Two weeks was a short time, I am still unsatisfied of my time here.


I stepped out of the building for the last time, my blue umbrella ready pointed to the sky, ready to wade through the heavy raindrops.

At that moment she appeared from the door, restless looking into the sky and the wet earth floor.

The rain seemed to be on my side, she had no umbrella in her hand.

I stood there like a stone. She came walking to me.

I froze knowing the fact that she has no umbrella with her.

Two weeks is a short period of time to bond with someone. For a moment, she and I huddled together, through the rain, under my small blue umbrella. It was like a scene in a movie.

But this time it was not a scene in a movie. It was the nature's gift to me.

Two weeks is a short period. Me, her, and my blue umbrella, will be carved into a wonderful memory inside my heart.

Maybe she is just an infatuation. Maybe not.

...
..
.

Comments

Popular Posts